To be in sync with everyone, everywhere, everytime through blood pressure
Syncope is a temporary loss of consciousness usually related to insufficient blood flow to the brain. It most often occurs due to hypotension and the heart doesn't pump enough oxygen to the brain either after surgery or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Syncope is a dramatic event and can even be life-threatening if not treated properly.
VISION: Our vision will be to reduce the costs asociated with longterm healthcare by giving the patient agency in their own data. With the ability to track and monitor their own progress, patients will more likely participate in healthcare treatment plans to take corrective action.
- Wireless wrist blood pressure monitor that that uses the oscillatory method so it is still not continuous monitoring
- Allows users and doctors to track patient information on a mobile application
- Wireless blood pressure monitor but still involves inflating/deflating cuff on wrist
- Sleek design and minimalist design
- Can connect to app to monitor patterns, including overnight BP
- Still not entirely continuous because oscillatory method is used
- Radial artery applanation tonometry: uses transducer on top of artery to measure mean arterial pressure; not continuous, held by examiner
- Most accurate because directly from radial artery, but not consumer friendly for everyday use
Patients will have access to part of their own medical data and will have greater agency in their own treatment plans.
Doctors will have access to their patients' data and analytics and will be able to provide more comprehensive treatment plans.
We can package our services to hospitals and have real time blood pressure monitoring so that patients that are at high-risk of health complications from blood pressure problems can be monitored more easily.